This policy explains how we collect information about you, how we use this information to assist us with your search or enquiry and how you can instruct us to limit or stop us supplying you with details of the properties we are offering and of the services we provide.
1. Our employees are aware that any information provided by you is confidential to Lane Fox.
2. Specifically we do not share this information or provide lists of our customers to any third party, other than our carefully selected business associates.
3. You are not obliged to provide us with any information in order to view any part of our web site. By providing personal data to Lane Fox, you consent to the processing of such data by Lane Fox, as described in this policy.
4. If you wish to register to use our e-mail update and shortlist facilities, then your name and contact details must be provided. In doing so, you permit us to follow up your registration by telephone. You may cancel your e-mail updates at any time by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' button.
5. When you request details of properties or of our other services to be sent to you we require your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
6. In the event that you ask for your name to be added to our mailing list, we retain details of your property requirements on our database.
7. In addition to supplying you with the details requested, we may from time to time provide you with other information regarding the services we offer.
8. You may opt out or instruct us not to send you details of either properties being offered for sale or to let by contacting the relevant office.
9. You may opt out or instruct us not to send you details of services we offer, by writing to the Marketing Department, Lane Fox, , London or contacting us by email at .
10. You may also instruct us to remove your details from our database entirely by writing to the Marketing Department, Lane Fox, , London or contacting us by email at .
11. You may opt out or instruct us not to pass your details to our business associates, or to instruct our business associates to remove your details from their databases, by writing to the Marketing Department, Lane Fox, , London or contacting us by email at .
13. We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that checks are in place to protect unauthorised external access into Lane Fox's database on which your details are stored. These safeguards are reviewed on a regular basis.
14. In the unlikely event that the business of Lane Fox is sold or merged with another business then your details may be disclosed to the new owners or management.
15. We are continually striving to improve the services that we offer on our web site. Any comments or queries that you have should be addressed to .